Discussion Tread for Cyanogenmod 11 (Android 4.4.x KitKat)/ Cyanogenmod 10.2(jb)

Search This thread

hardwareadictos

Jun 15, 2013
nope man it isn't fully working. sd card still not detected and the phone reboots only on recovery not on system.

Not men... Im not talking about todays recovery (that is not working again) im talking about yesterdays last recovery

Sending from Nexus 4 with OmniRom powered by Franco Kernel

hardwareadictos

Jun 15, 2013
yes you are right, it is fully working. thanks man! :good:

Your welcome :)

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

yes you are right, it is fully working. thanks man! :good:

Now we have to wait for androidarmv6 team for merge the fixes that rohan007 has mention posts above to can bootup Cyanogenmod 11 builds :)

rohan007

Dec 27, 2011
Delhi
Can someone mirror me the latest cm11 on jenkins.. getting very bad download speeds downloading from there :/

Sent from my GT-I9192 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks! Any progress with ART men? :)
    ARM opcodes are ported and integration code is ported too. Now, a runtime/dex2oat bug is bloking us, we are trying to fix it :)
    I would appreciate if you could test build #845 (cm11).

This build will test these changes:
    • Re-enable triplebuffering and disable sync framework support in surfaceflinger. Should hopefully reduce graphical glitches and may also improve performance in certain cases.
    • Fix live wallpapers & install basic live wallpapers by default. I'd appreciate feedback on whether this causes problems (e.g. if it occupies too much space on the Mini to allow for gapps).
    • Temporary patch to framework that allows for more convenient tuning of the lowmemorykiller driver. This may help us find a better configuration than the values calculated by the framework. This patch adds a system property to override the minfree adjustment value, which would normally have to be changed in the framework-res overlay. If you're interested in testing, see my post on MadTeam here for full details (but it's completely optional).

As well as the changes in testing, the build will also include some fixes that have already been merged: some security/stability updates for the kernel, mnemonyc's Trebuchet LDPI fix, and working RenderScript. The latter means that the Gallery editor functions will now work.

Big thanks to PlaguedByPenguins for contributing the fixes for live wallpapers and RenderScript.
    For camera, I have implemented psykes libcamerahal and libcamera for galaxy5 on mini and gio. Tested succesfully on gio meanwhile (note, max pic res is 2MB, will check that later) and started a testbuild for tass (cm-10.2)

See commits here and here for mini.

Testbuild running here
    (if you want to test on gio, this will be compiled right after the mini expirimental)

I would be glad to have some feedback on it. Preferrably on the review, but I will check back here again later tonight.
    yes 3 MP WORKS :laugh::laugh::laugh:

but effects don't works
    vw1q.png

f4pv.png

@erikcass camera has strange colour, the colurs are not normal photos looks like not colorful

effects donot work, true
    less colourfull, true

camera lacks some functions if done this way, I fully understand. But it functions. For some reason I / we cannot make the old hal function from cm-10.2 so for now it is our best option.

Offcourse, all will be done to enhance this hal
    Hello everyone :)
    i see great development going on :D i have bought galaxy s4 mini, so galaxy mini is not my first device now.. but i will download the latest experimental build today and see what i can do to help :)