Originally Posted by Raxdiam
I've been having a lot of problems with my Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch, ever since I installed Cyanogen Mod 10.1. I want to remove it, and I am not experienced in this area. Is there a tutorial that I can be linked to, or can someone please walk me through uninstalling and restoring everything?
1. Look and read everything for stock here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1903252
2. Figure out what stock file you want to go with and DL the one-click exe file
2a. DL & Flash modem you want to be on for stock rom.
3. Make sure you have drivers installed on computer and your phone is in DL mode
4. start exe and hook phone to computer w/ data cable
5. should tell you everything is valid, if so hit start.
6. Phone should reboot on it's own and you are good to go.
Search QBKing77 on youtube if you still dont understand