XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Spigen Neo Hybrid for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 $22.99 CANADA - AMAZON.CA

Tip us?

mixxy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 107
Default Spigen Neo Hybrid for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 $22.99 CANADA - AMAZON.CA

Great deal for this case at this price. Add 2.01 to make it free shipping too.

Review: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1478474

Video Review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvOXFLgKGRk (Champagne Gold) and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W80JtBDScKk (Dante Red)

I think this is an unbeatable price for this case. Especially since its sold directly from Amazon's Spigen store. Fast shipping too. I ordered last night and it was shipped this morning.

Enjoy =)

RaptorMD
Old
Thanks Meter 211
The problem with the Neo-Hybrid is the fact that the case doesn't fit properly. No matter how many times I have tried and the numerous cases I have purchased the right side is sponge like and doesn't fit properly. Annoying and poor build quality for "Genuine" cases, these were not cheap knock offs.
I have learned from my mistakes, I definitely ask questions and always appreciate the help I get from others smarter than me. In return I help everyone I can.

. . . Moving to AT&T. see ya Verizon.

mixxy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorMD View Post
The problem with the Neo-Hybrid is the fact that the case doesn't fit properly. No matter how many times I have tried and the numerous cases I have purchased the right side is sponge like and doesn't fit properly. Annoying and poor build quality for "Genuine" cases, these were not cheap knock offs.
You are one of the few people who have had such a response to the case. Most people's complaint is that the volume buttons on the case are a little loose, but i would expect that. Anyhow, I do think this is a great case and an original one at that for a good price. Thanks for your input, im sure it will help someone here.

Hope those that take the dive enjoy it =)

harajyuks
Old
Thanks Meter 103

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorMD View Post
I don't agree with you at all. Have you tried putting the 3 parts of the case together before installing the phone? The Neo hybrid is the 2nd best case Spigen makes behind the Bounce.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk