5,600,984 Members 43,875 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Trying to install X-Note on N9005

Tip us?

Farravi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
No good, the SuperSu and other apps keep throwing msgs that my phone needs binary settings enabled and then restarts automatically and the launcher resets my favourite apps. GRRRR

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Farravi
Old
(Last edited by Farravi; 13th December 2013 at 09:16 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Please advice!!

I am confused in recovery mode the following three recovery show up randomly on each boot when I press the UP volume + main + power button

i. Multi-CSC
ii. Android recovery
iii. Clockwork Orange

it's interferring with the software as it shows up either with my setup (favourite folders + my widgets on desktop) or it will be unsorted i.e. like a fresh install.

Anyone know how I can wipe the phone clean including re moving the first 2 recovery flash software, managed to dl the latest version stock firmware mj7

Farravi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Anyone?

Farravi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
hello?

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1243

DONATE TO ME
Sorry this is a late post, not had too much time to reply, have read what you posted. - you want to remove recovery and go back to stock right? -- I've only ever removed recovery once. (Twrp) - grab the stock image and re flash it. And that should do the trick -- (on my HTC though I needed to grab the stock recovery image also) - you may need to find a stock recovery image also to flash.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
// Nexus 5 (D821) // Liquid // UBER //
// Note 3 (SM-N9005) // AOSP ROM of variety // Lean or temasek's Kernel // - Dumped. No more Samsung
The Following User Says Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1243

DONATE TO ME
Any update? how'd you get on @Farravi ?
// Nexus 5 (D821) // Liquid // UBER //
// Note 3 (SM-N9005) // AOSP ROM of variety // Lean or temasek's Kernel // - Dumped. No more Samsung

Farravi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
So I've put the stock rom back on which is pretty stable firmware version M7. I want to root my phone with X-note but currently travelling and don't have my laptop until Jan. Although saying that I do have X note on CWR.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk