XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to fix Acer B1-710 Bootloop

Tip us?

Shark0727
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Tablet [Q] How to fix Acer B1-710 Bootloop

Well, me being me, screwed up rooting this thing by putting the wrong system.img.gz version into my B1-710. Is there a way to fix this bootlooping or not?

droid-devz
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark0727 View Post
Well, me being me, screwed up rooting this thing by putting the wrong system.img.gz version into my B1-710. Is there a way to fix this bootlooping or not?
80% not ...

on the other side if you replace files from your stock system.img to the one which you just flashed, and than flash it again after replacing files..
You may be able to save your data and boot.

Else you can save your data by taking a CWM backup, and again flashing your ROM and from advance restore, Restore data only.

Shark0727
Old
(Last edited by Shark0727; 19th December 2013 at 11:40 PM.) Reason: Forgot a few things
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by droid-devz View Post
80% not ...

on the other side if you replace files from your stock system.img to the one which you just flashed, and than flash it again after replacing files..
You may be able to save your data and boot.

Else you can save your data by taking a CWM backup, and again flashing your ROM and from advance restore, Restore data only.
I see but, I didn't take a CWM backup or get my stock system.img. As well, I havent found the clockwork recovery for the B1-710. I do have a sd-card for it. But all I require is the firmware for it. Anything on that?