5,599,616 Members 44,849 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Working audio mod for kitkat 4.4.2?? anyone?

Tip us?

x.0ni.x
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 76
Default Working audio mod for kitkat 4.4.2?? anyone?

Well from what I've been reading the 4.4.2 update came a big jump in audio for the nexus 5. But what I'm curious about is that I think the drivers for Viper Audio are conflicting somehow with the 4.4.2 update. I've done every possible thing I can think of,read of, etc etc. I've had success on 4.4 and 4.4.1 ROMs without fail installing the viper drivers but 4.4.2 says no no fool I don't like those. I'm using the latest 2.3.1.5 version of viper but no success with either 2.3.1.3 or 2.3.1.5. If anybody has had success with it by messing with the viper settings please help!

Cesar124
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by x.0ni.x View Post
Well from what I've been reading the 4.4.2 update came a big jump in audio for the nexus 5. But what I'm curious about is that I think the drivers for Viper Audio are conflicting somehow with the 4.4.2 update. I've done every possible thing I can think of,read of, etc etc. I've had success on 4.4 and 4.4.1 ROMs without fail installing the viper drivers but 4.4.2 says no no fool I don't like those. I'm using the latest 2.3.1.5 version of viper but no success with either 2.3.1.3 or 2.3.1.5. If anybody has had success with it by messing with the viper settings please help!
Viper seems to be doing fine on 4.4.2 and I use Spotify and Google Play Music. Maybe your S2 doesn't like you?
-Daily phone flasher
-JDM Car Head
-Proud to be a Geek!
-True Samsung Fan
-Android lover
-Proud to be Salvadorian yo!
"A true car head would respect any built car regardless if it's a 4, 6, 8, or 12 cylinder."