XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I feel dumb

Tip us?

9wire
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 303
Default I feel dumb

I got a note 3 a couple weeks ago, a black one, and when I asked they said they only had the 16gb. Oh well, no biggie. Gave the phone back within the 14 days, then changed my mind again a couple days later but they only had white and it was the last day of my 14. Had it a couple days now and just hooked it up to my pc to do something and holy crap, it's a 32gb. I assumed when they said they only had 16 all of the att phones were 16. Part of the reason I changed my mind was the locked bootloader, then saw the awesome work being done on the safestrap so changed my mind again. Coming from both note 1 and 2, this phone is a couple steps up with the hardware and screen.

Agent
Old
Thanks Meter 339

DONATE TO ME
All Note 3's are 32 or above.
The Following User Says Thank You to Agent For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

9wire
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 303
You could be right. Lesson is the people in the store mostly have no idea what they're talking about.

FourPointedFreak
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9wire View Post
You could be right. Lesson is the people in the store mostly have no idea what they're talking about.
All they care about is making a sale (usually, not always). They tend less to your needs than they should.

Worked in many T-Mobile, Sprint and Verizon stores in my time and have seen the decline in quality help.
Device: LG Nexus 5 (D820) on AT&T's LTE
ROM: Cyanogenmod 11
-Thanks Are Appreciated-

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13091
Please use sticky for off topic stuff

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2466099
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe