[Q] please help

Tip us?

sammy6014
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] please help

hi
i tried rooting my phone and somehow i think "erasing its software" now all it dose is boots to bootloader cant do factory data reset it just brings me back to bootloader...
it says "tampered,re-locked" and sometimes "security warning" i trired the ruu files but gives me error 170 (device not connected) even though my phone says fastboot usb
please help me get my phone back to stock!!!
device:sprint htc one

tdhite
Old
Thanks Meter 1505

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy6014 View Post
hi
i tried rooting my phone and somehow i think "erasing its software" now all it dose is boots to bootloader cant do factory data reset it just brings me back to bootloader...
it says "tampered,re-locked" and sometimes "security warning" i trired the ruu files but gives me error 170 (device not connected) even though my phone says fastboot usb
please help me get my phone back to stock!!!
device:sprint htc one
"error 170 (device not connected)" is your key issue -- you need to assure your drivers are correctly working. Go to the link below and look at "Q26: Where can I find the latest HTC Drivers?"

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2277892

If you're on Windows 8.x, look for "Q20: How can I install HTC drivers on Win8 for adb/fastboot?"

See if that gets you further. The key is connectivity (USB) and then you *must* have adb/fastboot working so you can progress.