XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Baseus S-View cover problems

Tip us?

husnain.mohammed
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Baseus S-View cover problems

Received the Baseus S View flip cover last Friday. And its good but I have started having problems. When you flip the cover closed sometimes the s-view functions will not work at all. Could someone tell me why that is?

xcxa23
Old
Thanks Meter 212

DONATE TO ME
because its an imitation of the original so its supposed to not work more well than the ori??

SimpleChaos
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I have one of these too and find it is working very well. Is the cover closing completely? If the magnet isn't engaging it won't trigger the s-view. My cover arrived where it didn't close very well so I used a hair dryer to gently heat it up and stretch it a little so it would close better. I took the phone out when I did it.
Verizon Note 3 - not rooted

husnain.mohammed
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleChaos View Post
I have one of these too and find it is working very well. Is the cover closing completely? If the magnet isn't engaging it won't trigger the s-view. My cover arrived where it didn't close very well so I used a hair dryer to gently heat it up and stretch it a little so it would close better. I took the phone out when I did it.
It's a bit strange. Because sometimes when you flip the case closed the s-view functions work and then some other times it doesn't work. Very annoying, How should I check the magnet?

SimpleChaos
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I would find a magnet and touch the lower left of the phone. If it always switches to s-view then its the cover. If it doesn't consistently switch then its the phone.
Verizon Note 3 - not rooted

husnain.mohammed
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleChaos View Post
I would find a magnet and touch the lower left of the phone. If it always switches to s-view then its the cover. If it doesn't consistently switch then its the phone.
I'll have a look. thanks

pnachan88
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default s view issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by husnain.mohammed View Post
I'll have a look. thanks
mine also sometimes work and sometimes not detect.sometimes i have to open the back cover and attach it back to make it work back. have you find the solution? anyone