XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stuck in download mode

Tip us?

inkedtip85
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Stuck in download mode

I am COMPLETELY NEW, to the wonderful world of rooting, bricking, etc. I have recently used poot. apk, as well as ministro II, and after obtaining root access, I started to backup my phone. When i started, my phone, which is an LG Optimus Elite, has gotten stuck in downloading mode. To be precise, the phone has LG at the top, and under it, in a gray box. It says, " Download is in progress. Do not disconnect cable." Ive tried removing the battery, nothing. Tried to do a hard reset, and it doesnt even so much as flash. It has been stuck at this screen for a week now. I have looked through multiple videos, and threads. Still i am without my phone, and i really do not want to purchase a new phone. Can anybody help me please???

chrisvenema
Old
Thanks Meter 22

DONATE TO ME
Removed battery AND charger?

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Premium HD app
!!!PLSSS HIT THNX BUTTON!!!
donate or your life

inkedtip85
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisvenema View Post
Removed battery AND charger?

Yes, i have removed battery, and charger. Now the phone will not turn on unless plugged up to the computer. Even then, there is no need to activate power button. The phone automatically comes on, with the same, " Download in progress", screen.

chrisvenema
Old
Thanks Meter 22

DONATE TO ME
Longer than 15 minutes?

!!!PLSSS HIT THNX BUTTON!!!
donate or your life

hany13
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Mybe it's goes to break
Try a new rom

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4
The Following User Says Thank You to hany13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ummarrkhan
Old
Thanks Meter 66

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkedtip85 View Post
I am COMPLETELY NEW, to the wonderful world of rooting, bricking, etc. I have recently used poot. apk, as well as ministro II, and after obtaining root access, I started to backup my phone. When i started, my phone, which is an LG Optimus Elite, has gotten stuck in downloading mode. To be precise, the phone has LG at the top, and under it, in a gray box. It says, " Download is in progress. Do not disconnect cable." Ive tried removing the battery, nothing. Tried to do a hard reset, and it doesnt even so much as flash. It has been stuck at this screen for a week now. I have looked through multiple videos, and threads. Still i am without my phone, and i really do not want to purchase a new phone. Can anybody help me please???
reflash the rom through flash tool
"Thanks button is just to avoid "thanks" posts in threads. Nothing more than that. Don't ask in signature or post for it and defeat the purpose why it was introduced"

MY DEVICES:
Device=Samsung GT-S7562
Android Version=4.0.4
Device=Samsung GT-S5302
Android Version=2.3.6

Press TheTHANKS ButtonIf I Helped U

inkedtip85
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisvenema View Post
Longer than 15 minutes?

Yes, i removed it for a day and a half. It still does the same thing. I am going to try this reflashing the rom, then i have no idea.

ummarrkhan
Old
Thanks Meter 66

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkedtip85 View Post
Yes, i removed it for a day and a half. It still does the same thing. I am going to try this reflashing the rom, then i have no idea.
better to reflash
"Thanks button is just to avoid "thanks" posts in threads. Nothing more than that. Don't ask in signature or post for it and defeat the purpose why it was introduced"

MY DEVICES:
Device=Samsung GT-S7562
Android Version=4.0.4
Device=Samsung GT-S5302
Android Version=2.3.6

Press TheTHANKS ButtonIf I Helped U