XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HELP ASAP!!

Tip us?

antone315
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default HELP ASAP!!

Hey Guys I need my phone for work and i was flashing mokee open source project and I forgot to back up my ROM...So when i flashed it, it failed....so i have that and gapps and mybackup pro backup on my phone can someone please help me sideload a rom onto my phone asap...thanks for all your help

antone315
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Can someone please help me?? I have superstock by micromod on my computer which I usually run...and i have the droid dna toolkit downloaded on my computer..i just dont know the steps to take to sideload it to my phone...thanks

danjull
Old
Thanks Meter 477

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by antone315 View Post
Can someone please help me?? I have superstock by micromod on my computer which I usually run...and i have the droid dna toolkit downloaded on my computer..i just dont know the steps to take to sideload it to my phone...thanks
Never used the toolkit. But if you're in recovery you can copy the ROM to the phone with "adb push romfile.zip data/media/0/"

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
Sent from my Droid DNA

[indiferenc]
Old
Thanks Meter 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by antone315 View Post
dude didnt we go through this before? you need to do some reading on fastboot and adb. it would help you a lot when this happens

antone315
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Nevermind I got it to work...what I wasnt doing was putting the file where adb was ...and yes we did do this before haha