XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to quit white background

Tip us?

Indigoreli
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default [Q] How to quit white background

Hi, my question is... How to quit the white background on all system? i would like to have the android stock theme like a nexus or aosp...

tauio111
Old
Thanks Meter 202
You're not the first one with this wish. Emotion UI looks like crap, doesnt matter if themes are used or not, it is also slow.
Huawei Ascend P6
OmniROM 4.4.2

warea
Old
Thanks Meter 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigoreli View Post
Hi, my question is... How to quit the white background on all system? i would like to have the android stock theme like a nexus or aosp...
You can look for themes that have darker background from the theme section of xda forums. But something that looks exactly android stock hasn't been created yet but its technically possible. The Emotion UI skin lets you customize nearly everything.

Huawei Ascend P6-U06 (EMUI2.3+KitKat)

tauio111
Old
(Last edited by tauio111; 24th November 2013 at 09:16 AM.)
Thanks Meter 202
Xposed framework seems to break the emotion ui skin support i think, since ive only gotten those themes to theme the ui only a few times. They just change the wallpaper and lockscreen for me, if I used the emui lockscreen.

also, there is MIUI patchrom, cant the same be done with AOSP files instead of the miui ones?
Huawei Ascend P6
OmniROM 4.4.2
The Following User Says Thank You to tauio111 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Indigoreli
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by tauio111 View Post
Xposed framework seems to break the emotion ui skin support i think, since ive only gotten those themes to theme the ui only a few times. They just change the wallpaper and lockscreen for me, if I used the emui lockscreen.

also, there is MIUI patchrom, cant the same be done with AOSP files instead of the miui ones?
You have attempted to modify any line in the build.prop? I think there's the glory

tauio111
Old
Thanks Meter 202
Quote:
You have attempted to modify any line in the build.prop? I think there's the glory
Ooh, I have infact, I modified it to remove the stock navbar. Is there a way to fix this?
Huawei Ascend P6
OmniROM 4.4.2

Indigoreli
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by tauio111 View Post
Ooh, I have infact, I modified it to remove the stock navbar. Is there a way to fix this?
I'm sure you can, the problem is that you need to return to their original state the build.prop... Always, when you modify the system keeps a backup called build.prop.bak you need quit ".bak" and overwrite the original... sorry for my english :C

juanfe1a
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
I'm sure you can, the problem is that you need to return to their original state the build.prop... Always, when you modify the system keeps a backup called build.prop.bak you need quit ".bak" and overwrite the original... sorry for my english :C
It worked?