5,600,571 Members 33,015 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] *Unofficial* CM-11 12/13/13

Tip us?

ronasimi
Old
(Last edited by ronasimi; 19th December 2013 at 06:28 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 121
Default [ROM] *Unofficial* CM-11 12/13/13

Yet another unofficial Cyanogenmod 11 ROM, this one with working LEDs for Canadian phones.

Sources are mostly chadouming's with haze028's device repo. LED driver is courtesy of paulicat. I've also included an init.d script by paulicat to tweak some governor/audio/video settings.

thanks to mathsz for his support, paulicat for his LED driver, chadouming for his repo's and haze for his putting up with my dumb questions.

Sources are here: link

Latest ROM will be on my androidfilehost.

Use banks or pa gapps.

Latest ROM will be here on androidfilehost

I'll try to update this semi-regularly, I'm not a coder but I'll try and fix any bugs that are found.

I know the official nightlies are out, but I'm not happy with them, so here ya go!

Happy Friday the 13th!

CHANGELOG:

12/19/2013 - latest build added 192 MHz min CPU frequency, torch FC's fixed. will upload later tonight to androidfilehost.
The Following User Says Thank You to ronasimi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ronasimi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 121
Reserved, just in case

vpetkar
Old
Thanks Meter 45

DONATE TO ME
Would love to try this -- what was the problem with the official builds by the way? I've been running Haze's but there's been some lockups and other problems. It also seems that the battery drains like crazy. So I'll either switch to yours or the official ones... anything I should know about the officials/yours?

LG Optimus G [E973]

Please don't forget to hit the thanks button if I helped!

ronasimi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 121
The official doesn't have working LEDs and overall it seems a little slower than mine. I've been running mine for 2 days and battery seems really good. I've included an init.d script which fixed the washed out color on our IPS screen. Give it a try, let me know what you think. Torch has FC's but it seems to be upstream, other flashlight apps work well.

vpetkar
Old
Thanks Meter 45

DONATE TO ME
Awesome, flashed it along with the new full PA GAPPS 4.4.2. Everything seems pretty smooth for now, thanks man.

LG Optimus G [E973]

Please don't forget to hit the thanks button if I helped!

mathsz
Old
Thanks Meter 262
might want to update thread name to include latest build date.

Samsung galaxy ace --> htc desire hd --> htc one v --> galaxy nexus gsm --> lg optimus g
Quad-core goodness is so sweet. Gimme speed please.