XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Charging Problem

Tip us?

burak144
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 265
Default Charging Problem

Hi guys, i dont know if this is a question, but its a problem so im posting here. Ok my problem is after ive flashed Hyperion 8 final i couldnt charge my phone anymore so ive tried to install another rom n retry to charge n ive installed evo x 4 but still i wasnt able to charge my phone so ive tried my original battery(i was buyed another one coz of low battery life) n im able to charge it now but if i unplug the charger phone doesnt stop charging n it thinks the battery is charging so battery percent is always increasing. Ive tried to reboot but doesnt work. Also it sometimes thinks that i plug n unplug charger continuosly. Hope i can explained well.

Galaxy Pop Plus'ımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi.
PHONE: Galaxy Mini/Pop Plus GT-S5570I
ROM: bieltv.3's CyanogeMod 7.2
KERNEL:Cyanus 1.9
SCRIPT:Fly-On Mod v4.0 Beta 4

My port roms for Galaxy Mini/Pop Plus:
GT-Xperia U(Xperia Taste)
Remix v2(S3 Themed)
Remix Plus+ v2.5(Better S3 Themed)
MIUI 2.4.20 GB
Hyperion 8 Golden Master Final
Lenox Evolution V2

My own blog for Galaxy Pop Plus Click Here!
Note: This blog is in Turkish so tranlate it.

Sözler incidir, bazen incitir...

the X Machine
Old
Thanks Meter 126

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by burak144 View Post
Hi guys, i dont know if this is a question, but its a problem so im posting here. Ok my problem is after ive flashed Hyperion 8 final i couldnt charge my phone anymore so ive tried to install another rom n retry to charge n ive installed evo x 4 but still i wasnt able to charge my phone so ive tried my original battery(i was buyed another one coz of low battery life) n im able to charge it now but if i unplug the charger phone doesnt stop charging n it thinks the battery is charging so battery percent is always increasing. Ive tried to reboot but doesnt work. Also it sometimes thinks that i plug n unplug charger continuosly. Hope i can explained well.

i hate this it always happen to me and sometimes it worked after i did this you can try changing the charging cable or connect it to the pc or let the battery drain and last but not lest this is not a joke let the battery cool off

report back to me if your battery worked

press thx if i helped plz
The Following User Says Thank You to the X Machine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

burak144
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by the X Machine View Post
i hate this it always happen to me and sometimes it worked after i did this you can try changing the charging cable or connect it to the pc or let the battery drain and last but not lest this is not a joke let the battery cool off

report back to me if your battery worked

press thx if i helped plz
its same with another charger. but its normal now. i dont know how it solved. anyway thanks for ur sugesstion.

PHONE: Galaxy Mini/Pop Plus GT-S5570I
ROM: bieltv.3's CyanogeMod 7.2
KERNEL:Cyanus 1.9
SCRIPT:Fly-On Mod v4.0 Beta 4

My port roms for Galaxy Mini/Pop Plus:
GT-Xperia U(Xperia Taste)
Remix v2(S3 Themed)
Remix Plus+ v2.5(Better S3 Themed)
MIUI 2.4.20 GB
Hyperion 8 Golden Master Final
Lenox Evolution V2

My own blog for Galaxy Pop Plus Click Here!
Note: This blog is in Turkish so tranlate it.

Sözler incidir, bazen incitir...

the X Machine
Old
(Last edited by the X Machine; 20th December 2013 at 03:49 PM.)
Thanks Meter 126

DONATE TO ME
Angry glad i helped

Quote:
Originally Posted by burak144 View Post
its same with another charger. but its normal now. i dont know how it solved. anyway thanks for ur sugesstion.

it seems like the last thing mentioned about letting the battery cool off i mean how silly is that

btw can you give me a tip about porting and what guide you followed i will be so grateful if you helped me