5,595,964 Members 31,417 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC one x updating problem

Tip us?
 
hotboyz012345
Old
#31  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 37
Join Date: Oct 2010
3.14.401 firmware downloaded but it's full name is 3.14.401.31.Is it alright? because it contains .31 extra.

if it is right then tell me next step.
and i want to remind you that i want to upgrade in android 4.2.2 with sense 5+
Samsung Galaxy 5-----Sony Xperia Neo V----Sony Xperia SL--------HTC one X
 
Mr Hofs
Old
(Last edited by Mr Hofs; 20th December 2013 at 07:23 AM.)
#32  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 7438
Posts: 12,249
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Correct, and read the OP carefully. Commands and a how to is there. Just scroll down and check. It's all very well described.
 
Thant
Old
#33  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 359
Posts: 1,099
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sofia

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboyz012345 View Post
3.14.401 firmware downloaded but it's full name is 3.14.401.31.Is it alright? because it contains .31 extra.

if it is right then tell me next step.
and i want to remind you that i want to upgrade in android 4.2.2 with sense 5+

Are you tried to install the RUU 3.14.401.27 or 3.14.401.31 and what error give you if have any error? I never see in this thread you try to install the RUU or report for errors or what happend when you run the RUU
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #017 LM
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification
 
hotboyz012345
Old
#34  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 37
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thant View Post
Are you tried to install the RUU 3.14.401.27 or 3.14.401.31 and what error give you if have any error? I never see in this thread you try to install the RUU or report for errors or what happend when you run the RUU
i tried RUU_ENDEAVOR_U_JB_45_S_HTC_Europe_3.14.401.27_Radi o_5.1204.162.29_release_298897_signed.exe

i got 158 image error
Samsung Galaxy 5-----Sony Xperia Neo V----Sony Xperia SL--------HTC one X
 
Mr Hofs
Old
#35  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 7438
Posts: 12,249
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Then try the firmware ?!
 
hotboyz012345
Old
(Last edited by hotboyz012345; 20th December 2013 at 03:10 PM.)
#36  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 37
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs View Post
Then try the firmware ?!
i Installed 3.14.401.31and now my Hboot version is 1.39.0000 but now i am stuck at HTC one logo.
It doesn't go beyond that.
Samsung Galaxy 5-----Sony Xperia Neo V----Sony Xperia SL--------HTC one X
 
Mr Hofs
Old
#37  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 7438
Posts: 12,249
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
No because you have to install a new rom !!!
 
hotboyz012345
Old
#38  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 37
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs View Post
No because you have to install a new rom !!!
after flashing firmware 3.14.401.31 ......... I used RUU_ENDEAVOR_U_JB_45_S_HTC_Europe_3.14.401.27_Radi o_5.1204.162.29_release_298897_signed.exe

and it is successful and now my htc one x has 4.1.1

and now please tell me to further upgrade in 4.2.2.

or give me ruu link to download for 4.2.2
Samsung Galaxy 5-----Sony Xperia Neo V----Sony Xperia SL--------HTC one X
 
Thant
Old
#39  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 359
Posts: 1,099
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sofia

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboyz012345 View Post
after flashing firmware 3.14.401.31 ......... I used RUU_ENDEAVOR_U_JB_45_S_HTC_Europe_3.14.401.27_Radi o_5.1204.162.29_release_298897_signed.exe

and it is successful and now my htc one x has 4.1.1

and now please tell me to further upgrade in 4.2.2.

or give me ruu link to download for 4.2.2
no RUU for 4.2 just go in settings/about/software ubdate and update your phone
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #017 LM
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification
 
Mr Hofs
Old
#40  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 7438
Posts: 12,249
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Or flash a custom sense 5 rom !

Tags
htc one x, red triangle, update
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes