5,593,293 Members 32,910 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Razt Xt910,How much would you pay for one?

Tip us?

PassingThruLife
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Razt Xt910,How much would you pay for one?

Looking to get a Razr xt910 to use on At&t and I'm kinda surprised many places are still asking $200 + even for a used one,the phone is over 2 years old ...

What is a decent price to pay for one? There is a seller on eBay that has some unlocked phones for $135 shipped but they seem to be flawed ie damaged in some way.
Droid Dna * Droid 3 (flashed with xt883 radio for use on GSM networks) * Atrix 2 (piece of trash) *
Nexus 7(1st gen.)

Majkus_
Old
Thanks Meter 38
It cost me 400$ 1.5 year back. I think about 200$ it's a decent price. Although if I were you I would buy Moto G ,Razr is impressive machine(plus Maxx version is an endurance beast ), but it's getting older and soon nevertheless the great work of all omap4 devs he will simply can't keep the pace with newer devices and system requirements..
Your choice, just my opinion

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk

PassingThruLife
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majkus_ View Post
It cost me 400$ 1.5 year back. I think about 200$ it's a decent price. Although if I were you I would buy Moto G ,Razr is impressive machine(plus Maxx version is an endurance beast ), but it's getting older and soon nevertheless the great work of all omap4 devs he will simply can't keep the pace with newer devices and system requirements..
Your choice, just my opinion

main reason i want a xt910 is that i can use it on at&t's $10 unlimited data plan. they dont detect it as a smartphone...

i might get a razr m and apply the gsm hack to it.
Droid Dna * Droid 3 (flashed with xt883 radio for use on GSM networks) * Atrix 2 (piece of trash) *
Nexus 7(1st gen.)

Majkus_
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassingThruLife View Post
main reason i want a xt910 is that i can use it on at&t's $10 unlimited data plan. they dont detect it as a smartphone...

i might get a razr m and apply the gsm hack to it.
Ahh,that's a AT&T epic fail then . I have no experience with Razr M,but it's different device,it has different hardware,but if you want it only for the data plan there should be no problem. It is up to you, I can't advise much there..

PassingThruLife
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majkus_ View Post
Ahh,that's a AT&T epic fail then . I have no experience with Razr M,but it's different device,it has different hardware,but if you want it only for the data plan there should be no problem. It is up to you, I can't advise much there..

the verizon version of the razr m (xt907) can be used on GSM networks with a bit of modyfying . Also the xt907 version is really cheap now but i like the body of the xt910 better,also it has a better front facign cam (1.3mp vs vga).

I have a droid dna but it doesnt work with that data plan,it gets flagged and put on the more expensive one
Nexus 7(1st gen.)

Nicktyelor
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I'd definitely try to avoid paying $200. The phone is over 2 years old. New phones blow it away. I got a replacement for mine (broken screen) off of craigslist for $110 a year ago. Good condition (small chip on the silver border, covered by my case anyway). I wouldn't pay more than $100 for one today.

Although I wasn't aware the Razr was on AT&T. They might be harder to come by.

PassingThruLife
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicktyelor View Post
I'd definitely try to avoid paying $200. The phone is over 2 years old. New phones blow it away. I got a replacement for mine (broken screen) off of craigslist for $110 a year ago. Good condition (small chip on the silver border, covered by my case anyway). I wouldn't pay more than $100 for one today.

Although I wasn't aware the Razr was on AT&T. They might be harder to come by.
the xt910 is the gsm version that works on at&t,it gets hspa+ speeds,no lte tho.

yea the xt912 version can be found pretty cheap but it cant run on gsm networks in the usa,outside the usa it works,
Nexus 7(1st gen.)