XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] want to root a galaxy note 2

Tip us?

mpeterson78
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] want to root a galaxy note 2

i just got a galaxy note 2 and want to root it, how would i do this and what do i need to downloal from this site to do this? where do i look.. plz help

09Harley
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default cf-auto root

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpeterson78 View Post
i just got a galaxy note 2 and want to root it, how would i do this and what do i need to downloal from this site to do this? where do i look.. plz help
http://autoroot.chainfire.eu/...this was for my i317m, but I believe they have what your looking for.

jaymuhazar
Old
Thanks Meter 4
google & make your decision. took me few weeks before deciding which method to use to root your device. you can check this by the ever famous dr ketan

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=4753
The Following User Says Thank You to jaymuhazar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mattwang3
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymuhazar View Post
google & make your decision. took me few weeks before deciding which method to use to root your device. you can check this by the ever famous dr ketan

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=4753

i'd just got my 4.3 upgrade, planning to root and flash DN3, what method should i pick to root my n7100?
Thanks

Sandro8771
Old
(Last edited by Sandro8771; 20th December 2013 at 05:21 PM.)
Thanks Meter 9
One of the easiest option to root galaxy note2 N7100 is with this app Framaroot.

Created by fellow xda member ALEPHZAIN.

You can find it here in xda of course.

Its not in Google Play store so look it up via google.Just type Framaroot and press search.

I've rooted using different ways before but the last time I rooted was with this app.Very efficient. Its just an app, open it theres 4 options,press aragon.You're rooted.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Catchy quote:
By SAMANTA- Google Patent Trolled by Rockstar

If you cant beat them on your own and with your own devices,take them to court and cross your fingers!

TheATHEiST
Old
Thanks Meter 870
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpeterson78 View Post
  1. Look
  2. Read
  3. Learn
  4. Read
  5. Read
  6. Learn
  7. Do!

This topic already exists in many forms, no need to create another just to get same answers as others. Look, read and learn. Spoon feeding is not allowed, especially when user hasnt bothered to look.
Phone:
Galaxy Note II | CM11 (Unofficial)

Tablet
Nexus 7 | CM 10.2

Smartphone History:
HTC Touch > HTC Universal > HTC Touch HD > HTC HD2 > iPhone 4S > Samsung Galaxy S2 > Samsung Galaxy Note II

Tablet History:
Galaxy Tab 7.0 > iPad3 > Nexus 7

The Following User Says Thank You to TheATHEiST For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe