XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Arkon Sports mega armband for note 3

Tip us?

vectron
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1709
Default Arkon Sports mega armband for note 3

I just posted a review of Arkon Sports mega armband for Note 2 which obviously should work perfectly for Note 3 as well. What's unique about it - it's designed for Galaxy Mega, and it fits perfectly Note 2/3 with any bulky protective case (tested with ZeroShock case and triple zerolemon battery which is bigger than Defender).

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2577362
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you find my post helpful, please hit Thanks

Complete list of all smartphone and tablet accessory REVIEWS by Vectron -> HERE

mychal
Old
Thanks Meter 11
My only issue with the Arkon armbands, especially with my larger phones, is that they tend to be floppy. I've owned many phones and armbands in the last few years, and I run every day. I've been gravitating toward armbands that flair outward so that the band is as wide as the portion that holds the phone where the band connects to both sides of the phone. The Arkons, while well made, tend to have a band that is a uniform width, including where it connects to the part that holds the phone, so the phone tends to feel sort of floppy on my arm. But, with that said, I think, more than almost any other phone accessory, armbands are all about a combo of body size/shape/proportion, and personal preference.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

I have no idea what brand this case is, but it provides a good example of what I mean about how the band flairs wider as it connects to the part that holds the phone. http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1...ile-b-font.jpg

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - T-Mobile U.S.
ROM: WICKEDô v3 [AROMA] [ROM Control] Fully Customizable [11/21/13]
The Following User Says Thank You to mychal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vectron
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1709
Quote:
Originally Posted by mychal View Post
My only issue with the Arkon armbands, especially with my larger phones, is that they tend to be floppy. I've owned many phones and armbands in the last few years, and I run every day. I've been gravitating toward armbands that flair outward so that the band is as wide as the portion that holds the phone where the band connects to both sides of the phone. The Arkons, while well made, tend to have a band that is a uniform width, including where it connects to the part that holds the phone, so the phone tends to feel sort of floppy on my arm. But, with that said, I think, more than almost any other phone accessory, armbands are all about a combo of body size/shape/proportion, and personal preference.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

I have no idea what brand this case is, but it provides a good example of what I mean about how the band flairs wider as it connects to the part that holds the phone. http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1...ile-b-font.jpg

A valid point. I will make sure to forward this comment to Arkon guys, they actually listen and try to improve products based on customer feedback.

But to be honest, with a setup per my picture and wide elastic band, it wasn't bad at all.
If you find my post helpful, please hit Thanks

Complete list of all smartphone and tablet accessory REVIEWS by Vectron -> HERE