[GUIDE] CMD or ADB at school!

Search This thread

Trozzul

Jun 21, 2012
Seattle
im sure most people wont need adb at school but some people might not know how and want to use adb at school if needed.
so at school (high school for myself) we don't have admin rights so we are unable to access cmd which is "sort of" needed for adb here is a quick guide with my very little knowledge.

1.How to get CMD:

SARctYP.png

as shown above if you where to try to open the admin has disabled it. now what your going to want to do is this

right click on desktop and open a new text document. (it can be notepad or another program not sure if word will work with it)
open it and type this into it:

@ECHO off
command
comand.com
pause

then hit file, save as: Start.bat to the desktop as show in this image:

H9EKe9Ol.png

now on your desktop you should see a new file called start with some cogs on the icon and if you open it your get our honorable CMD.exe! (note, they disabled it for a reason dont be messin with school computers)

7EAQbT0.png

2.How to get ADB:

now the process to do this as well is not very hard, now we all know adb is a few hundred megabytes and we will never be able to
download it in time. we don't need all that sdk crap we just want to good ol adb. download the zip from this users thread here:

Be sure to give her a Thanks! : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=926486

now your going to want to unzip it and when you try to open adb:

BPveRVF.png

Dang it school why you do this :(
Now after your done sobbing its a pretty easy and simple fix, pretty much did what you did last time. instead, right click on RunMe that's in the miniADB folder and hit edit. (if you didn't extract it, it wont let you edit it) and type in what you typed in last time only deleting the cmd.exe in the line, you can keep it there but when you run RunMe it will say its disabled but when you hit a key on your keyboard, it will get rid of that.

7fDwmIE.png

there we go, now that we have adb start hacking away! happy Flashing!

Last edited:

D-J Mutant

Dec 17, 2013
im sure most people wont need adb at school but some people might not know how and want to use adb at school if needed.
so at school (high school for myself) we don't have admin rights so we are unable to access cmd which is "sort of" needed for adb here is a quick guide with my very little knowledge.

1.How to get CMD:

SARctYP.png

as shown above if you where to try to open the admin has disabled it. now what your going to want to do is this

right click on desktop and open a new text document. (it can be notepad or another program not sure if word will work with it)

@ECHO off
command
comand.com
pause

H9EKe9Ol.png

now on your desktop you should see a new file called start with some cogs on the icon and if you open it your get our honorable CMD.exe! (note, they disabled it for a reason dont be messin with school computers)

7EAQbT0.png

2.How to get ADB:

now the process to do this as well is not very hard, now we all know adb is a few hundred megabytes and we will never be able to
download it in time. we don't need all that sdk crap we just want to good ol adb. download the zip from this users thread here:

BPveRVF.png

Now after your done sobbing its a pretty easy and simple fix, pretty much did what you did last time. instead, right click on RunMe that's in the miniADB folder and hit edit. (if you didn't extract it, it wont let you edit it) and type in what you typed in last time only deleting the cmd.exe in the line, you can keep it there but when you run RunMe it will say its disabled but when you hit a key on your keyboard, it will get rid of that.

7fDwmIE.png

Very nice thread. I am willing to use it to install ADB. I really think its very important.Thanks.

Reactions: Trozzul

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1.How to get CMD:

SARctYP.png

@ECHO off
    command
    comand.com
    pause

H9EKe9Ol.png

7EAQbT0.png

2.How to get ADB:

BPveRVF.png

7fDwmIE.png

1.How to get CMD:

SARctYP.png

@ECHO off
    command
    comand.com
    pause

H9EKe9Ol.png

7EAQbT0.png

2.How to get ADB:

BPveRVF.png

7fDwmIE.png

Very nice thread. I am willing to use it to install ADB. I really think its very important.Thanks.