[Q] help: HOX in APX while dead

Tip us?

labibismaiel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] help: HOX in APX while dead

Hey guys
I have obviously an HTC One X, that started freezing all of a sudden and stopped charging, it even froze in the bootloader menu, then the screen turned off and I don't know what exactly the problem is, I tried everything I saw in every google page I found, and nothing helped, I took it to HTC and they had their all time favorite answer: "you have to change the motherboard", I am still not convinced of that.
anyway, that's not why I am here, the details are, the phone is not rooted, in the same state as when I got it, but with the last stock update that they released, when I connect it to the pc, the pc makes a sound and says that device is not recognized, until couple of minutes ago when I connected it, it's showing in device manager as APX, that's why I am posting.....
the screen is off,and I don't know even if the phone is off or on, and no led indicator that it's charging...
is there a possibility to fix it or is it gone for good?
before I go, yes I tried turning it off and on and every possible combination out there, under a bright light, in the fridge(kidding) still the same thing, but when I press the power button for more than 10 seconds while connected to pc, the pc makes disconnect/connect sound.
thanks for the help and sorry for the long talk.

Thant
Old
Thanks Meter 359

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by labibismaiel View Post
Hey guys
I have obviously an HTC One X, that started freezing all of a sudden and stopped charging, it even froze in the bootloader menu, then the screen turned off and I don't know what exactly the problem is, I tried everything I saw in every google page I found, and nothing helped, I took it to HTC and they had their all time favorite answer: "you have to change the motherboard", I am still not convinced of that.
anyway, that's not why I am here, the details are, the phone is not rooted, in the same state as when I got it, but with the last stock update that they released, when I connect it to the pc, the pc makes a sound and says that device is not recognized, until couple of minutes ago when I connected it, it's showing in device manager as APX, that's why I am posting.....
the screen is off,and I don't know even if the phone is off or on, and no led indicator that it's charging...
is there a possibility to fix it or is it gone for good?
before I go, yes I tried turning it off and on and every possible combination out there, under a bright light, in the fridge(kidding) still the same thing, but when I press the power button for more than 10 seconds while connected to pc, the pc makes disconnect/connect sound.
thanks for the help and sorry for the long talk.

APX=DEAD HOX only chnage mainboard.
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #017 LM
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification

One-X-master
Old
Thanks Meter 2035
yep only changed mainboard can solve it ^^ no way to get it working back...
Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!