5,597,707 Members 34,650 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best Leather Case I've seen: $12!

Tip us?

convolution
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 146
Default Best Leather Case I've seen: $12!

Not gonna lie. I know there are a few threads claiming that they have the "best leather case", and perhaps they are very good, but the one I ordered is also very top notch.

I ordered the case through here.

The package came in about a week, which is pretty decent. The case has a dual tone leather, brown and black, and the stitching pattern looks like a book. The back has a camera hole and speaker holes. It also has this little attachment at the back that I have no idea what is for. The leather is PU leather. The leather is also pretty darn thick too.

The inside has card holders, a strap for your hand when you're holding the case with the front flap flipped to the back, and two holder things I don't know what's for, but I bet for creative people you'll find a way to use it.

The pouch for the tablet is very secure, more secure than the other leather case I have. Normally cases have this plastic thing that snaps on to your Nexus 7, This case, however, has a stitched leather pouch around the tablet, and it has a velcro thing to secure the tablet in place so it can't slide out. The case has a hole in the front for the little LED light thing. The case also has a smart cover.

I've had this for about 2 weeks and I'm very happy with it. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a sophisticated leather case!

The Following User Says Thank You to convolution For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

naturecannon
Old
Thanks Meter 360
Ya the case does look sexie
"A rising tide lifts all boats" JFK
[

Jimmy2u
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Its look quite ok ok but not much impressive or elegant one...not a shopping material....

aiiee
Old
Thanks Meter 26
PU "leather" is in no way, shape or form actual leather. It is a disingenuous term used to confuse the buyer into thinking "PU" is a type of leather, which it is not. PU stands for polyurethane, which is plastic. Not leather.
The Following User Says Thank You to aiiee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Nylo
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Its now, $8.99!

Thanks,
Nylo

HTC Inspire / GB 2.3.3
Rooted. Stock AT&T ROM. (No Data-Plan)
The Following User Says Thank You to Nylo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]