Default [Q] Help removing bloatware, mod not working correctly

/EDIT: I may have just fixed the problem. I didn't see that I can unzip through winrar. Doing so now.

/EDIT 2: Huzzah, it works! Well, kinda. I have the .zip on my SD card, however, the recovery menu isn't showing the "apply zip from sd card" I need to complete step 5.

What have I done wrong this time?

Hello, guys. Yes, I have searched before posting, yes, I did skim through the 8 pages of replies on this thread.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2058944

No, I did not find a response. If I overlooked something, I do apologize, but as far as I've searched, I don't see any responses that would help me in my current state.


So. Here's what's going on. I used the attachment in the above link to try to remove all the bloatware from my T-Mo Mytouch 4G. However, I wasn't able to get very far. I've followed every step to the tee, until I try to open it with 7-zip, where I get this:

"Cannot open file 'C:\users\LePeaceMaker\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DIa0 .834\updater-script' as archive"

When I try to do it outside winrar, I get this:

"Cannot open file 'C:\users\LePeaceMaker\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_bl oatkill.zip\META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script' as archive"

I'm stuck and quite frustrated. If anyone can give me a hand with this, I'd be very, very greatful. Thanks!

--LePeaceMaker