XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] a lot of issues $#%$

Tip us?

seymour asses
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] a lot of issues $#%$

Alright so im having a lot of problems. Usually when I turn off my phone and it boots up it'll usually freeze on that rainbow circle screen so I turn it off and back it then it loads fine no big deal but yesterday I turned it off and tried turning back on and now it freezes every single time. All day yesterday I kept booting into recovery and kept restoring roms, Ive factory reset it, wiped data, wiped dalvik cache and now when iI turn it on I have no apps. The screen is jus black but the pulldown bar is still there and I can't download apps or apks. I get error 24 every single time. Anyone know how to fix this? I'm using moar ROM BTW if that helps. Also one more thing, when my phone starts up now it always says android.process stopped and systemUI stoppes

I have pics but apparently can't post them..

bigpappags3
Old
Thanks Meter 2665
I would try downloading a stock rom... do a fresh install. .. meaning factory data reset, wipe cache, dalvik cache, and just because of the problems I'd format my internal memory too. Are you running 4.3 version of moar or the 4.1.2? If the problems continue there may be something else corrupted

http://i.imgur.com/qrByUGN.jpg