[ROM] [OMNI] [4.4.2] Cherry Kitakat [12-18-2013]

Search This thread

jdbeitz

Jul 19, 2010
Cincinnati
I know what you mean. I'll play with it tonight. Honestly, I don't even know what halo is

I feel your pain bro. I'm in college too. Honestly most of my computer was bought by the generous donations of the awesome members here!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

howtomen

Jan 10, 2011
Brea CA
I know what you mean. I'll play with it tonight. Honestly, I don't even know what halo is

I feel your pain bro. I'm in college too. Honestly most of my computer was bought by the generous donations of the awesome members here!

Thats what i should do for a pc :p

psychotropicfx

Nov 18, 2012
Denver
Anddd this project is dead.. sorry guys. Omni just isn't quite there yet. I think I'm going to start with a stock aosp build and go from there :D :silly:

I know what you mean, I really want to like OMNI, but I went back to AOSP after a two week trial run. Don't get me wrong, OMNI is making good progress and I love their philosophy, but I think I need to give them more time before it's Daily Driver-ready.

Thanks for the effort and I'll be looking out for your AOSP release.

Sent from my AOSP on HammerHead using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I just started building OMNI after making the switch from Cyanogenmod. With CM recently transitioning to a coorprate company, I've decided to dump them and move on to where all the great devs have gone. With help from HowToMen, I've started doing my own builds with some various cherrypicks. This is in a very early stage but works just fine.

All Credit goes to the Omni team and those who have done the development for these picks. I do NOT code any of these, I simply cherrypick from their gerrit. If you see a feature in their gerrit that you would like to see implemented, please let me know.

I am not responsible if your phone explodes or causes WWIII

12-18-2013
    Started from scratch here using the 12-18-2013 base from omni
    Picks:
    • Multi-Window - might still be buggy
    • Quick Settings: Swipe to switch
    • Base: add more Power Menu actions
    • Base: Navigation bar height/width
    • Add support for USB OTG storage

Link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?d4bgkdpt44qmczz

THANKS HOWTOMEN AND FENNYFATAL
    jerk
    Success! Multi window is working. I'm working on a build now and hopefully can release it soon.

Update:
    Fenny has helped me tremendously. Right now I have a repo set up and have merged multi window (work in progress) and I'm building now. If everything comes out ok, I'll release my git to anyone who wants it and I'll also upload the build as an unofficial update. Things are rolling :)

Anddd this project is dead.. sorry guys. Omni just isn't quite there yet. I think I'm going to start with a stock aosp build and go from there :D :silly: