XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Storage problem L7

Tip us?

faters
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] Storage problem L7

hi, i have 2.3GB used space in internal storage, but i can not find that massive folder, i deleted all folders there and its still 350mb free space.. what should i do? mby there is problem with backups with cwm.. idk

azvlean
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Maybe one of your apps is particulary heavy ( chrome / VSCO Cam for example ), or if you're using a ROM with emulated storage, the " old " internal storage is stored in /data/media and it's not shown by file managers directly !

Sent from my LG-P700
The Following User Says Thank You to azvlean For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

faters
Old
(Last edited by faters; 20th December 2013 at 09:25 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by azvlean View Post
Maybe one of your apps is particulary heavy ( chrome / VSCO Cam for example ), or if you're using a ROM with emulated storage, the " old " internal storage is stored in /data/media and it's not shown by file managers directly !

Sent from my LG-P700
ohh.. thanks i found that folder in /data/media using root explorer i had 2 cwm backups

azvlean
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by azvlean<br />
Maybe one of your apps is particulary heavy ( chrome / VSCO Cam for example ), or if you're using a ROM with emulated storage, the " old " internal storage is stored in /data/media and it's not shown by file managers directly ! <br />
<br />
Sent from my LG-P700
<br />
<br />
ohh.. thanks i found that folder in /data/media using root explorer i had 2 cwm backups
Ahah, 2 bigs backups eating half of your storage !

No problem !

Sent from my LG-P700