5,599,911 Members 46,329 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Spare charger

Tip us?

lecorbusier
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Maybe the Note is compatible with Apple chargers. My wall charger was only advertised as Apple compatible, and i was glad that it charges my mobile at 900mA, but that was already an established standard back then. But it also charges my Note at 2A, probably the Note reads the id voltages on the data lines, Apple style.

Note10.1Dude
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidNitrogen View Post
I tried a different cable and it worked. The cable I had been trying was the samsung one included in the box. Weird. Anyways, thanks!
Every charge problem I have ever had has been the cable. Any micro-USB charger should work, but they don't all charge at the same rate. I would imagine my blackberry charger taking 2 days to fully charge the Note 10.

aznmode
Old
(Last edited by aznmode; 21st December 2013 at 02:48 AM.)
Thanks Meter 747
9I Posted this on another thread. I'm charging 2 notes currently. One charging with the 5.3v and the other a 5.0v using the USB cables that came with the note. So only difference is the adapter. Can you tell which is using which charger? They've been charging for 45 minutes when I took this picture. I don't see why you would need a 5.3v tbh.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Update: about an hour plus on the chargers

Last update before I leave work and unplug them.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Note10.1Dude View Post
Every charge problem I have ever had has been the cable. Any micro-USB charger should work, but they don't all charge at the same rate. I would imagine my blackberry charger taking 2 days to fully charge the Note 10.
This is true. The stock or Motorola ones seem to work the best. I've used some eBay ones and they limit the charging amps even though I'm using a 2.0amp adapter. I've learned this a while back so I only order oem cables if I need extra.

Don't forget to give thanks if I've helped you in anyway...