5,600,182 Members 40,298 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New Facebook app

Tip us?
 
joho5
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 724
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default New Facebook app

Did any of yal get an updated version of the Facebook app? How do you set news feed to most recent and top news... That was always the first thing I did.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
 
Guich
Old
#2  
Guich's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2971
Posts: 4,195
Join Date: May 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by joho5 View Post
Did any of yal get an updated version of the Facebook app? How do you set news feed to most recent and top news... That was always the first thing I did.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
On the left mený, you have to press on the settings icon on the News tab
 
joho5
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 724
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guich View Post
On the left mený, you have to press on the settings icon on the News tab
I see that but where is the toggle or spot where you switch from top news to most recent?

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
 
Guich
Old
#4  
Guich's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2971
Posts: 4,195
Join Date: May 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by joho5 View Post
I see that but where is the toggle or spot where you switch from top news to most recent?

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
Probably there is a symbol/line or when you will reflash the feed you will see the most recent or viceversa...
 
joho5
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 724
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guich View Post
Probably there is a symbol/line or when you will reflash the feed you will see the most recent or viceversa...
I can't find it...

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes