nay12x
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19

DONATE TO ME
nah, all my stuff is on SD card...ill try it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimchee View Post
Okay let's try a couple things, do you anything on the phone you don't want to lose? if so pull it to your computer, then I would do a factory reset and pull my SD card, then go back into d/l mode and try flashing it again, I had an issue like that when I first got my S3 and that fixed it

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

nay12x
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19

DONATE TO ME
Didnt work but made progress....got a little green bar going but still failed...

Quote:
Okay let's try a couple things, do you anything on the phone you don't want to lose? if so pull it to your computer, then I would do a factory reset and pull my SD card, then go back into d/l mode and try flashing it again, I had an issue like that when I first got my S3 and that fixed it

jimchee
Old
Thanks Meter 32
the next thing to try is to use 3.07 Odin for flashing, and there is a leak of the att mj2 in development posted by loserskater

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

so try 3.07 odin

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

also your Com port should be blue are u in d/l mode on your phone?

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Quote:
the next thing to try is to use 3.07 Odin for flashing, and there is a leak of the att mj2 in development posted by loserskater

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

so try 3.07 odin

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Also F. reset time should be checked
The Following User Says Thank You to jimchee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nay12x
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19

DONATE TO ME
okay awesome odin 3.07 worked! i think it is rooted...but when my phone boots up i get a pop up saying superuser has stopped working.

Quote:

so try 3.07 odin

jimchee
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by nay12x View Post
okay awesome odin 3.07 worked! i think it is rooted...but when my phone boots up i get a pop up saying superuser has stopped working.
Update to Supersu there is a flash file to update to Supersu 1.86 in the development thread that will solve the problem and also will ask you to disable knox and affirm that choice

nay12x
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19

DONATE TO ME
okay thanks i was able to update supersu on the appstore and it worked...thanks for the help

Quote:
Update to Supersu there is a flash file to update to Supersu 1.86 in the development thread that will solve the problem and also will ask you to disable knox and affirm that choice

jimchee
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by nay12x View Post
okay thanks i was able to update supersu on the appstore and it worked...thanks for the help
Glad to help, good luck