5,596,235 Members 34,755 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Trouble Installing MIUI V5: S-Off? Firmware? Downgrading? Noob?

Tip us?

JLeeIAmThee
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Trouble Installing MIUI V5: S-Off? Firmware? Downgrading? Noob?

I Am Currently Using BeanStalk Rom On My Evo 4G LTE Running Android 4.3. I Want To Try Out This MIUI V5. It Looks So Cool And Everything I've Done I Jus Can't Seem To Get It Working

JEWEL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.09.0000
RADIO-1.12.11.1210
eMMC-boot
Oct 18 2012, 15:46:20

If This Helps I Really Need Some Feedback On How To Get My Evo 4G LTE Running MIUI V5 Hopefully Before Christmas. I Want To Give It To My Nephew For A Christmas Gift. He's Only 8 But The Little Guy Is Obsessed With Technology Just Like Me Lol.

Thank You In The Future !

tearaz
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLeeIAmThee View Post
I Am Currently Using BeanStalk Rom On My Evo 4G LTE Running Android 4.3. I Want To Try Out This MIUI V5. It Looks So Cool And Everything I've Done I Jus Can't Seem To Get It Working

JEWEL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.09.0000
RADIO-1.12.11.1210
eMMC-boot
Oct 18 2012, 15:46:20

If This Helps I Really Need Some Feedback On How To Get My Evo 4G LTE Running MIUI V5 Hopefully Before Christmas. I Want To Give It To My Nephew For A Christmas Gift. He's Only 8 But The Little Guy Is Obsessed With Technology Just Like Me Lol.

Thank You In The Future !
I would first s-off flash latest twrp and go from there ohh and give a shout out to Captain Throwback just cause hes the man

lreyes
Old
Thanks Meter 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by tearaz View Post
I would first s-off flash latest twrp and go from there ohh and give a shout out to Captain Throwback just cause hes the man
Wut? Lol

Go to Captain's firmware thread and flash the old touch panel and you should be good to go on flashing MIUI

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

If you need any help,task to be done, contact me via PM.