XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Weird xda app behaviour

Tip us?

nomikSqash
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Weird xda app behaviour

So b4 I bought my nexus7 I was using xda app only on my s4 galaxy.
Updated it to 4.3 and all worked smooth beside the xda app and the main point is that it behaves fail for the same problem for example I want to press quote on someone the xda force stop and I relaunch it and press quote again in the same person and get stop again. But when I would press quote on dif. Person everething smooth.
Now the problem appear on my nexus 7 4.4.2 (less frequently then s4) bit still the problem there.

Not sure if the problem have been discussed if so I apologize and your can point me or where to read so to close this threat.

aturbs
Old
Thanks Meter 18
The app sucks

Sent from my SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

gsmyth
Old
Thanks Meter 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomikSqash View Post
So b4 I bought my nexus7 I was using xda app only on my s4 galaxy.
Updated it to 4.3 and all worked smooth beside the xda app and the main point is that it behaves fail for the same problem for example I want to press quote on someone the xda force stop and I relaunch it and press quote again in the same person and get stop again. But when I would press quote on dif. Person everething smooth.
Now the problem appear on my nexus 7 4.4.2 (less frequently then s4) bit still the problem there.

Not sure if the problem have been discussed if so I apologize and your can point me or where to read so to close this threat.
It started messing up for me like that too. I just installed tapatalk, works way better and gets updates, whereas it feels like the xda app has been abandoned.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 - GoldenEye
Nexus 7 32GB WiFi 2012 - Stock rooted 4.4.2

nomikSqash
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Using tapatalk amazing app feeling really sorry that gave not tried it b4. Ty for answers guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337