Flashing Stock Rom

Tip us?

Viptr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Flashing Stock Rom

Hello to all!

I have a note 3 - n9005. I've bought it from a store here in greece without a contract with a carrier company. I thought that when I've bought it would be with the eu firmware but I found that is is flased with the the firmware made by Vodafone. I had some problems with the first one I bought and I've returned it and they swapped it with a new one again with vodafone's firmware. I've noticed some of the same problems I've had with the previous one. I believe that it has to do with the vodafones firmware. I want flash the stock greek eu version to see if I have the same problems. I don't want to root my phone I just want to flash the official eu version. Does this breaks the guarranty? and is it possible to flash the official rom without rooting? Sorry that I ask the last question but the last phone I've rooted was s3 and I've forgotten some thing from then

Thank you all in advance for your time.

jaythenut
Old
Thanks Meter 1269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viptr View Post
Hello to all!

I have a note 3 - n9005. I've bought it from a store here in greece without a contract with a carrier company. I thought that when I've bought it would be with the eu firmware but I found that is is flased with the the firmware made by Vodafone. I had some problems with the first one I bought and I've returned it and they swapped it with a new one again with vodafone's firmware. I've noticed some of the same problems I've had with the previous one. I believe that it has to do with the vodafones firmware. I want flash the stock greek eu version to see if I have the same problems. I don't want to root my phone I just want to flash the official eu version. Does this breaks the guarranty? and is it possible to flash the official rom without rooting? Sorry that I ask the last question but the last phone I've rooted was s3 and I've forgotten some thing from then

Thank you all in advance for your time.
Yes you can flash stock rom it won't void warranty
Just flash with odin and get stock here www.sammobile.com
if i helped hit the Thanks Button
The Following User Says Thank You to jaythenut For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Viptr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythenut View Post
Yes you can flash stock rom it won't void warranty
Just flash with odin and get stock here www.sammobile.com
and will I be ok with all the official future updates from samsung - will the status of the device remain official? etc etc..