Car windscreen mount UK

Tip us?

androiduser2011
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default Car windscreen mount UK

Hi

Anybody in UK got good experiece with car mount for note 3. Need really good one so note 3 should not fall while driving.

Pls recommand one which I can buy in UK.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app
[COLOR="Blue"]Samsung Galaxy note 3

Mikegrmn
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by androiduser2011 View Post
Hi

Anybody in UK got good experiece with car mount for note 3. Need really good one so note 3 should not fall while driving.

Thanks.

I bought an OSO mount via Amazon after I found the EXO mount on Amazon US. It seems to be the same product. But any of these search terms will pull up a mount that is at least similar to those two. I have mine mounted on the structured plastic dash in the middle of my Smart 451 and it didn't come off yet. And I could only find bery few ratings where people were not satisfied. I got me the mount that comes with something like an extension arm and I'm glad I did. All other mounts on my screen would put the phone too far away to operate and the other mounts that go on the dashbord would place the phone right in the middle of the windscreen and blocking the view. But both, OSO and EXO have different models to chose from.

androiduser2011
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Thanks Mikegrmn

Looks good.
Does it work with windshield ?
[COLOR="Blue"]Samsung Galaxy note 3

Frazior
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Hi

Thanks.

I'm not in the UK, but, I am using the iBolt dock and love it. It works with the entire Galaxy and Note lines. Here is the link to the Amazon UK site.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/IBXS-33603-G...keywords=ibolt

I originally bought it for my S4 but am now using it with my Note3 and have docked a S3 for grins to show people.

3vo3d
Old
Thanks Meter 82
I'm in the UK. And you're right most of the decent mounts are us made. I only buy the slip grip mounts as they take our phone whilst in a case.
Very good quality and you can buy from them through eBay.

The Following User Says Thank You to 3vo3d For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mikegrmn
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Thanks Mikegrmn

Looks good.
Does it work with windshield ?
I'd assume so. I didn't try, but from how it holds up on my structured dashboard, a screen shouldn't be a problem. I had tried it on the smoother surface on our kitchen countertop and had problems removing it
The suction cup itself is sticky. This most likely causes that it holds strong on textured surfaces. And the cup is also thicker in material than what I saw on GPS units. The only thing that is, due to the thick material is, that it acts a bit like a suspension damping. So there is a little wiggle room when you touch the device. I'm not sure if it's clear what I want to say, but it doesn't feel like screwed or welded to something. Hope this gets it better across.