XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Roms Roms

Tip us?

bigb0715
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Roms Roms

I was wondering why there is only like 1 room for att note 3 . I look at sprint and Verizon and there are all kinds of roms . Is there a reason for this ? I have been rooting all my phones for over 5 6 yrs now . I would love to unleash the beast in this phone . Answers please ...
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

Solarenemy68
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigb0715 View Post
I was wondering why there is only like 1 room for att note 3 . I look at sprint and Verizon and there are all kinds of roms . Is there a reason for this ? I have been rooting all my phones for over 5 6 yrs now . I would love to unleash the beast in this phone . Answers please ...
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app
Because unlike those other guys AT&T chose to have Samsung lock the boot loader to keep rouge software off of their network. Even though there are countless other brands and models on their network running custom ROMS. Seems they want to set a standard of security with this phone and make it safe for corporate users.

Roundtableprez
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Maybe because we literally just got safestrap? Not to fear though, the t mobile roms work. I have latest xnote on my stock slot and jedi on slot 1

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app