GTA San Andreas on Note II

Search This thread

Dan Law 001

Sep 3, 2012
Is anyone able to install or play GTA San Andreas on the Note II?

Mine says that is incompatible :(

Play Store link

If you use your computer to go to the Play Store and search for the game, it says that it is compatible with 2.3 and up but it then said that is 3.0 and up. Very silly... Anyway, I believe that there is a fatal bug or something. Just wait for few days. They didn't even put a trailer for it so stay tune...

ChemoNL

Aug 24, 2012
N/A
Guys,

I was able to download it from the Play Store.

I downloaded the app Device Spoofer and spoofed it to the HTC One X.
I then cleared the Play Services and the Play Store Cache and Data.

Opened Play Store and i was able to download GTA SA.

It is currently downloading so i cannot tell if it will run or not.

Please let me know if other people also succeed in doing this

Reactions: Adso3000

Dan Law 001

Sep 3, 2012
In Play Store, it says that the game is only for devices running android 3.0 or higher which implies that all the devices running 4.0 and up are compatible. However, it seems that the game is only made for tablets since if you search for an app that is ONLY made for tablets, it says that it's for devices running android 3.0 and up. But if you try to run them on your phone that is running 4.0 or higher, you couldn't.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

And is a shame for the phones running 2.3 since 2.3 they are said to be dedicated for gaming...

I haven't purchase or downloaded the game yet. But if you look at the user reviews in the market, it is working on the GN2. What I'm thinking, this is like the Vice City situation where it works, but somehow there is something with the market place and the Sprint variant. If it is the same, then you can download from your working device, say tablet, play the game, at least once.

Then you can extract the APK, with something like ES Explorer, and then copy the extra download files from the OBB directory and paste onto the GN2 after installing the APK.

Fygaroo

Feb 16, 2013
I haven't purchase or downloaded the game yet. But if you look at the user reviews in the market, it is working on the GN2. What I'm thinking, this is like the Vice City situation where it works, but somehow there is something with the market place and the Sprint variant. If it is the same, then you can download from your working device, say tablet, play the game, at least once.

Then you can extract the APK, with something like ES Explorer, and then copy the extra download files from the OBB directory and paste onto the GN2 after installing the APK.

It is working 100% on Note 2 i played it on Ditto v3.1.1 android 4.3 but there are some FPS issues in some places not the best experience.

rajaganesan7

Apr 19, 2011
Salem
GTA San Andreas in Note II

I Play GTA San Andreas in Note II With Stock 4.3 It's Working Fine

uevs.png

djci.png

xd7k.png

o7sx.png

vislavskid

Jan 12, 2012
ruski krstur
Working exelent on my phone just 1.2 version 1.3 von't start awesome game same as on pc nice graphics. Just copy all to android obb folder and instal 1.2 apk and works . Im using stock 4.3

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is anyone able to install or play GTA San Andreas on the Note II?

Mine says that is incompatible :(

Play Store link
    Works great on my Note 2. Stock rom 4.3 without knox.

Guys,

I was able to download it from the Play Store.

I downloaded the app Device Spoofer and spoofed it to the HTC One X.
    I then cleared the Play Services and the Play Store Cache and Data.

Opened Play Store and i was able to download GTA SA.

It is currently downloading so i cannot tell if it will run or not.

Please let me know if other people also succeed in doing this
    Dudes, try to download the game from andropalace.net (working on my s2 with 1.02 apk at max graphics)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Someone have a sixaxis profile for this game?
    Thanks

It's working great without a profile if you set the controller to gamepad in sixaxis controller :)