[Q] Possible Bricked Tab 3 SMT10R

Search This thread

Albertna

Dec 21, 2013
All, I did watch the guide and I did spend nigh-on 3 hours, no exaggeration, trying to find my solution.

But it looks like I've really messed up big time!!!!

Idiot that I am, I had everything running perfectly before, however I have become far to over confident and i think i have bricked my device!! I flashed this thinking it was rom that was stable (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2561064)

Unfortunately its left my device unable to turn off & will only will restart showing the Samsung logo. I installed previously a custom recovery & cannot access it. I also cannot access download mode.

When you stop laughing at me can you please advise my wisest course of action? Stupid thing is I can flash and mess around with my GNex until the cows come home, but this has me flummoxed and greatly worried.

I look forward to any reply's.

All, I did watch the guide and I did spend nigh-on 3 hours, no exaggeration, trying to find my solution.

Idiot that I am, I had everything running perfectly before, however I have become far to over confident and i think i have bricked my device!! I flashed this thinking it was rom that was stable (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2561064)

Unfortunately its left my device unable to turn off & will only will restart showing the Samsung logo. I installed previously a custom recovery & cannot access it. I also cannot access download mode.

When you stop laughing at me can you please advise my wisest course of action? Stupid thing is I can flash and mess around with my GNex until the cows come home, but this has me flummoxed and greatly worried.

Sorry to say this, when follow this thread then you see that is an test.build

1. Can you start your rom into recovery mode?
Is your answere yes than follow step 2.
1A. Can you start your tab into download mode, is your answere yes. Flash the stockrom by odin.

2. Download a flash able rom on your pc , copy this on your ext sdcard.
3.but the sdcard into your tab.
4.start your tab into recovery mody , do a full wipe, and than flash the rom from your ext.sdcard

cross your fingers and hope that your tab booted.

Last edited:

Albertna

Dec 21, 2013
Sorry to say this, when follow this thread then you see that is an test.build

1. Can you start your rom into recovery mode?
Is your answere yes than follow step 2.
1A. Can you start your tab into download mode, is your answere yes. Flash the stockrom by odin.

2. Download a flash able rom on your pc , copy this on your ext sdcard.
3.but the sdcard into your tab.
4.start your tab into recovery mody , do a full wipe, and than flash the rom from your ext.sdcard

cross your fingers and hope that your tab booted.

Thank you for the reply..No i cannot start tab into recovery mode or download mod.

trazfer

Aug 1, 2013
Philippines
Thank you for the reply..No i cannot start tab into recovery mode or download mod.

As previously said, cwm or odin are the only ways you can do to revert to stock because you flashed a test cm rom. Did you try to charge your tab maybe you have lowbattery. Or maybe one of your volume keys and home button are broken.

Sent from my SM-T210R using xda app-developers app

Unjustified Dev

Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2012
Memphis , TN

don't blame my rom lol. Hold volume down , home button and power at the same time for like 20 secs then it will be in download mode. I have soft bricked it over 50 times. same for recovery you have to hold , vol up , home , and power until tab reboots to tab 3 logo then keep holding it for like 3 secs then let go it will go into recovery.

Last edited:

Albertna

Dec 21, 2013
Thanks for all the prompt comments, yep panic over I managed to get into download mode & re-flashed the standard rom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

don't blame my rom lol. Hold volume down , home button and power at the same time for like 20 secs then it will be in download mode. I have soft bricked it over 50 times. same for recovery you have to hold , vol up , home , and power until tab reboots to tab 3 logo then keep holding it for like 3 secs then let go it will go into recovery.
    Try Usb jig, it may works for you.