5,600,483 Members 32,938 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Urgent: plz help:just installed custom rom "Adi's Sungsonic",keeps auto rebooting

Tip us?

azu89
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] Urgent: plz help:just installed custom rom "Adi's Sungsonic",keeps auto rebooting

i rooted my tab2 p3100 with the help of "Single Step - Philz Touch Recovery + Root" by Luigi2012SM64DS.
And installed a custom rom "Adi's Sungsonic™ HD Golden Edition V-6 ★][★DTS Audio X-Reality★][★MULTI WINDOW " .
The entire process happened as planned , installation waas succesful and it even booted and i set it up , played a song too; then i clicked multi window to check, thats when it got stuck and problems started. I was supposed to implement last step of installation which was- 'When u complete Setup-wizard Again Boot Into Recovery Mode And wipe Cache Partitions & Dalvik Cache
By mistake I entered download mode instead of recovery mode, i panicked and pressed power button to boot; it booted , samsung screen appeared and lock screen but im unable to open it, instead it stucks and boots by itself . the same samsung logo coming lock screen which doesnt open and restarts by its own . Im very much worried , plz help. Im a newbie an its my first post so plz excuse me for my mistakes.
thank you.

azu89
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Thumbs up problem solved

I flash rooted device again and it worked . the rom started. its working but i think its eating up too much ram.

anways happy its solved