XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Headset issue. Anyone know if theres a fix

Tip us?

kleigh774
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 86
Default Headset issue. Anyone know if theres a fix

I have the Sprint version stock LG g2 and can not find an answer to headphone button issue. Not matter what set I use I can not get it to skip or pause track. One click goes to dailer two clicks calls last person. Hold the button goes to voice command. I have tried every app I could find. Nothing works. Best I can get is a set from galaxy s3 and s4 will control volume but button does same thing. I keep reading online that s4 set works perfect. Any ideas I really don't want to root if possible

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Myzur
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Same problem here. I rooted yesterday, but still don't know how to resolve the issue.

kleigh774
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 86
Just seams with as many people that use there phones for music, Pandora, etc that LG would have fix for this. I love the phone. I think it's the best one I have had in a long time but music lovers have to hate this issue and hope a fix is found.

Myzur
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleigh774 View Post
Just seams with as many people that use there phones for music, Pandora, etc that LG would have fix for this. I love the phone. I think it's the best one I have had in a long time but music lovers have to hate this issue and hope a fix is found.

I too can't believe that this is not a widely known issue. I have looked through all of the stock settings and have not found any control for this. I have also looked through several Xposed modules and found nothing.