XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I need something to change my imei

Tip us?

RRMaciel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default I need something to change my imei

Hey everybody i have a prob i think ill find a solution here,,, right now i have a lg venice from boostmobile today something weird happened the same as my other two phones that they somehow misbehaved on their own like if someone was moving evrything inside like for 2 weeks, then i have no idea how everyone knows who i call what i say nd who i txt nd wut i say its like the phones where a real person.. SO now its happening to my brand new lg venice i downloaded lookout for 5 nd some other v antispyware nd malware but it does change nothing ive spent over 50 on anti bs. So please brothas im tired of thhe same old buy a 300 dollar phone nd it messes up in a week i have no idea what technology they goti dont mind spending something as long as im free of this :/

Sent from my LG-LG730 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

d3xp2pc
Old
Thanks Meter 221

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRMaciel View Post
Hey everybody i have a prob i think ill find a solution here,,, right now i have a lg venice from boostmobile today something weird happened the same as my other two phones that they somehow misbehaved on their own like if someone was moving evrything inside like for 2 weeks, then i have no idea how everyone knows who i call what i say nd who i txt nd wut i say its like the phones where a real person.. SO now its happening to my brand new lg venice i downloaded lookout for 5 nd some other v antispyware nd malware but it does change nothing ive spent over 50 on anti bs. So please brothas im tired of thhe same old buy a 300 dollar phone nd it messes up in a week i have no idea what technology they goti dont mind spending something as long as im free of this :/

Sent from my LG-LG730 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
After reading the title of your post then the content I'm confused.

Why would you want to change the IMEI? In a lot of areas it's illegal unless the manufacturer changes it.

As far your phone misbehaving. If it has happened on more than one phone then it is likely it's because of something your installing.

Do a factory reset after backing up to a PC / Cloud anything you wish to keep.

Try using the phone without installing any additional software for a while and see if the problem occurs, if it doesn't then it's down to a misbehaving app.

If the problem does occur without installing anything else then return it to where you bought it and ask for a replacement / refund.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

RRMaciel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Ive tried everything with these phones, i have an idea of what could it be but it almost sounds like some spy movie haha you see my older brother and I

RRMaciel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Well we dont get along and he just likes to be a little girl and does this. The problem yesterday was the charger this is what id like to know more, what kind a software or how do they use a phone charger and do this?? I called some LG cellphone technician and he just told me to get a new battery and charger but didnt tell me more, i also asked him about the calls why were they not going through or they would drop when the antena was full, i can only call whoever the phone wants not me or maybe someone monitoring?? He also said something abot

RRMaciel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
About` radio frequencies RF signals something like that. Now what i wanted to do is fight back with a better series of softwares with the help of you guys.,, i do know that one of my brothers friend went to geek tech and bought a program some kind a software on his laptop where he can like get into anything as long as it sends radio waves it sounds like a movie or something but its happenning