XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help! Phone boots when it wants to

Tip us?

Hidden_Creeperz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Help! Phone boots when it wants to

Ok, i unlocked my bootloader then this started happening.

This build is for development purpose only. Do not distribute outside of HTC without HTC's written permission. Failure to comply may lead to legal action.

After it does this, it does nothing else. If im lucky enough i can get it to boot the bootloader. It takes a while for me even to get it to turn on. I think i may have flashed a bad kernel or something. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.. (RUU installer says my HBOOT version is " ", not sure what that meant)

What i did before it happened:
Unlocked the bootloader
got the "This build is for development purpose only" message
**Problems started here**
Flashed CWM (worked for a short time and gave up)
Tried flashing CM10 with no luck
Tried to flash a boot.img (not sure which one i tried)
**and here**

(I will update this if i get it to boot..)

Antagonist42
Old
Thanks Meter 168
Check this forum for a solution and just for clarity it IS the Desire C you have and NOT Desire C Cricket?

If you don't have any joy with what is in the forum to get your phone up and running send me a PM

Sent from my HTC Desire C using xda app-developers app
Wanna get inside what ya got, gotta get out and find it..I found some!
THE END IS NIGH....S-OFF HERE WE COME...
The Latest ACER E320/C6 Rom From Xakep - Very Slick
ACER E320 1.005.00 ROM EUU

warrior1208
Old
Thanks Meter 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden_Creeperz View Post
Ok, i unlocked my bootloader then this started happening.

This build is for development purpose only. Do not distribute outside of HTC without HTC's written permission. Failure to comply may lead to legal action.

After it does this, it does nothing else. If im lucky enough i can get it to boot the bootloader. It takes a while for me even to get it to turn on. I think i may have flashed a bad kernel or something. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.. (RUU installer says my HBOOT version is " ", not sure what that meant)

What i did before it happened:
Unlocked the bootloader
got the "This build is for development purpose only" message
**Problems started here**
Flashed CWM (worked for a short time and gave up)
Tried flashing CM10 with no luck
Tried to flash a boot.img (not sure which one i tried)
**and here**

(I will update this if i get it to boot..)
Cricket is for CDMA desire c...so if you have a cdma desire c or cricket, then you may follow the following link,

http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...-new-post.html

But if you have a gsm desire c, then we all can help you and it may help you recover your desire c

Hidden_Creeperz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Ill go check that out.. it is a Cricket phone, but i've been trying to get a custom rom on it.. Im not using it as a phone but ill give it a go :P
The Following User Says Thank You to Hidden_Creeperz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

warrior1208
Old
Thanks Meter 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden_Creeperz View Post
Ill go check that out.. it is a Cricket phone, but i've been trying to get a custom rom on it.. Im not using it as a phone but ill give it a go :P
Donot use any source available here in this section because this is all for GSM Desire C only and if you do anything from this section, You MAY brick your device...

Stick to the link which has been provided in the last post for restoring and rooting/unlocking bootloader for your cricket desire c