mega 6.3 broken glass

Tip us?

bsvinod
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy mega 6.3 broken glass

Hi....everybody...
My mega 6.3 fell down and broken the display..lock screen is showing perfectly...but the lock screen pattern is not recognising...
Now this condition how can I backup my phone....and
how I have to hard reset my phone before giving it for repair...
Will the repair will come under warranty.....If not how much I have to pay for it.....
Pls give u r valuable comments....
Thk u all....

Troute
Old
Thanks Meter 167
The warranty won't cover a broken screen, you dropped it.

You might be able to back it up via usb from a computer?
Eccentric tabletphone user.
The Following User Says Thank You to Troute For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ray.azfloortech@gmail.com
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsvinod View Post
Hi....everybody...
My mega 6.3 fell down and broken the display..lock screen is showing perfectly...but the lock screen pattern is not recognising...
Now this condition how can I backup my phone....and
how I have to hard reset my phone before giving it for repair...
Will the repair will come under warranty.....If not how much I have to pay for it.....
Pls give u r valuable comments....
Thk u all....
Unfortunately warranty will not cover broken glass replacement since is not a factory issue. If you had the phone protecton it will cost you about 200 to fix(at least that the charge trough att).. same money you pay if ur phone is lost or stolen. Try using kies to backup ur phone.. I really dont know if that will overpass the pattern

WHATEVER YOU DO DONT SEND THE PHONE UNTIL YOU BACKUP SINCE THEY WILL RESET EVEN IF Phone DONT NEED TO.
The Following User Says Thank You to ray.azfloortech@gmail.com For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

slappnuttzz29
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I broke my glass on my att mega a cpl months ago. If you have the insurance file the claim online it only cost me 125 bucks and had a new phone within 2 days. As far as backing up everything I plugged it into my pc and saved what I could that way. hope u get it worked out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Oh I forgot to mention when you file the claim for a broken screen they send u a new phone and u send back your broken one in the box they provide with just the battery and phone you keep the back to the phone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to slappnuttzz29 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]