5,598,610 Members 43,874 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Phone dont boot

Tip us?
 
peca_slo
Old
(Last edited by peca_slo; 21st December 2013 at 08:45 PM.) Reason: adding
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 152
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default Phone dont boot

Hello

I have just tried to boot my HTC one to CM11, but now I can only see the welcome logo, HTC simply brilliant nothing else... When I flachec the CM11 it says that it was successfull but I guess it isnt.

Can you please help me to put my phone back together please

Now I can see only the battery img like it's connected on power...

King regards
 
Wulrus
Old
#2  
Wulrus's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by peca_slo View Post
Hello

I have just tried to boot my HTC one to CM11, but now I can only see the welcome logo, HTC simply brilliant nothing else... When I flachec the CM11 it says that it was successfull but I guess it isnt.

Can you please help me to put my phone back together please

Now I can see only the battery img like it's connected on power...

King regards
Before flashing did you wipe cache and dalvik cache as well as factory reset? You should always do a clean install especially if you are coming from Sense.
 
peca_slo
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 152
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulrus View Post
Before flashing did you wipe cache and dalvik cache as well as factory reset? You should always do a clean install especially if you are coming from Sense.
Yes I did, I have done everything it was written... now I'm trying to install but it says that my phone is M7 now m7vzm so rom get aborded.

Is there any zip to get stock rom back just to get working phone?
 
santod040
Old
#4  
santod040's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5218
Posts: 4,418
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NorCal

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by peca_slo View Post
Yes I did, I have done everything it was written... now I'm trying to install but it says that my phone is M7 now m7vzm so rom get aborded.

Is there any zip to get stock rom back just to get working phone?
What phone do you have?
Who is your network provider?
I think you are in the wrong forums...rom is for another variant.
This if for the Verizon HTC One
Current Devices: HTC Thunderbolt | HTC Droid DNA | HTC One


Follow me on Twitter
ULTIMATE WALLS WVGA Wallpaper Collection
Donations always appreciated! Never required!


 
peca_slo
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 152
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod040 View Post
What phone do you have?
Who is your network provider?
I think you are in the wrong forums...
My phone is HTC ONE m7
mobile provider is Mobitel from Slovenia

really, can you help me get to stock then
 
santod040
Old
#6  
santod040's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5218
Posts: 4,418
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NorCal

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by peca_slo View Post
My phone is HTC ONE m7
mobile provider is Mobitel from Slovenia

really, can you help me get to stock then
Something over here should boot for you: LINK
I tried to find a stock restore for your specific carrier, but I didn't come across much for them.

There are a bunch of RUU's listed here as well.
Current Devices: HTC Thunderbolt | HTC Droid DNA | HTC One


Follow me on Twitter
ULTIMATE WALLS WVGA Wallpaper Collection
Donations always appreciated! Never required!


 
peca_slo
Old
#7  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 152
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod040 View Post
Something over here should boot for you: LINK
I tried to find a stock restore for your specific carrier, but I didn't come across much for them.
Can u help me please which I chould choose, I'm downloading 40.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod040 View Post
There are a bunch of RUU's listed here as well.
So I need specific for my country do you know anything...?

Thank you and all others for help, just to get my phone working... hope I didnt demage him

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Sony Z Ultra Google Play Edition Receives Bluetooth Certification for Android 4.4.3

You may recall that a few days ago, Sprint jumped the gun … more

Easily Configure Xposed Module Projects in Eclipse

XDA Recognized Developer rovo89‘s innovative and versatile Xposed Framework allows … more

Android Control Center Becomes Quick Control Panel, Brings Host of New Features

You may recall that back in August of last year, we talked … more

Polish Your Custom Themes with Theme Debugger

Creating a custom Android theme from scratch can be quite the laborious task. In addition to … more