Originally Posted by hryder
I have installed a rom by enewman17. I loved the speed and battery life but tethering was not working. Upon some good reading I tripped on T-Mobile application of My Account.
My Account application is intrusive and is a culprit of blocking tethering. It has changed the tethering hack.
Using application manager, I disabled "My Account" application and tethering is now working. Please try and post your experience for benefit of others.
You really should be asking enewman17, and in the S3Rx 3.0 thread..
Device: Asus TF101 (Currently rocking Katkiss 4.4.2)
Device: Nexus 7 2012 16gig.. (Broken)
Device: Nexus 7 2013 Flo 32gig, (Usually rocking Carbon rom, but Currently rocking Paranoid 4.0 Beta 6)
Device: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE T999L T-Mobile (S3Rx 3.0 T-Mobile) The best ROM i've ever used!