5,605,311 Members 38,991 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bottom-right icon missing... why?

Tip us?

davids1991
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Bottom-right icon missing... why?

Hello guys,

With the latest update of Nexus 7 2012 (android 4.4.2), the bottom-right icon, disappears after I turn off the tablet. Why?
In fact, when I turn it on, the icon is missing and there is a space to put another one.

I was wondering if someone has the latest version of Google Experience Launcher, maybe after a new update they changed something.
I'm not using the default launcher anymore, but I use the Nexus 5 launcher It's more fluid, imo.

Thank you
Davide.
My devices: Google Nexus 7 (2012) & Nexus 5 (2013)

SimonTS
Old
Thanks Meter 1539
Quote:
Originally Posted by davids1991 View Post
Hello guys,

With the latest update of Nexus 7 2012 (android 4.4.2), the bottom-right icon, disappears after I turn off the tablet. Why?
In fact, when I turn it on, the icon is missing and there is a space to put another one.

I was wondering if someone has the latest version of Google Experience Launcher, maybe after a new update they changed something.
I'm not using the default launcher anymore, but I use the Nexus 5 launcher It's more fluid, imo.

Thank you
Davide.
If you had searched you would have seen this discussed many times and it seems to be a common problem with GLE.
Sent from the darkest corners of my mind

davids1991
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Ok and how can I fix it? thanks!

SimonTS
Old
Thanks Meter 1539
Quote:
Ok and how can I fix it? thanks!
I don't use GLE. Search and read the threads and you'll find your answer, but don't be so lazy.
Sent from the darkest corners of my mind

davids1991
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
I have previously searched and I haven't found anything... this is why I am asking you, I'm not lazy so please leave impoliteness out of this thread
The Following User Says Thank You to davids1991 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Leonhan
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
I have previously searched and I haven't found anything... this is why I am asking you, I'm not lazy so please leave impoliteness out of this thread
There is still no fix for this as it is a problem with the launcher itself. You can use a 3rd party launcher like Nova for the time being.
The Following User Says Thank You to Leonhan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]