S3 4G wont start up

Search This thread

johny1686

Aug 24, 2012
Hi guys im not sure where to post this so im just going to post it here. My s3 got stuck on the boot up samsung galaxy s3 screen so i pulled the battery out and restarted the phone and now it doesnt start up at all its stuck on this static screen i cant get to recover mode but i can get to download mode i was just wondering what the problem might be and if there is a way to fix the phone? I have attached a photo to show you what it looks like.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 4,615

Scripts

Dec 14, 2013
That's extremely odd. I've personally have had an issue with my old phone with the startup with it giving me a "Fail error", but I can suggest that when it does that, keep the battery out for 10-20 minutes to make sure it stays off. Then put it back in and turn on the phone and see what it does. If that doesn't work I suggest you just either send it in for a new phone or have someone look at it.

johny1686

Aug 24, 2012
ive tried leaving the battery out overnight and still nothing could it be a corupt firmware issue because the phone was playing up before hand for a couple days where it would just freeze and would need to be turned off and on, so i did a full reset cleared everything through recovery mode.