[HELP] G2 Stuck at LG logo!

Tip us?

Laacerda
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Default [HELP] G2 Stuck at LG logo!

Hey guys, whats up? I have a D805 G2, then today I decided to install PA. First I wiped all the system, then flashed the ROM and the GApps, so it was time to do the reboot and I did, but what happened was that the G2 was stuck at the LG logo and the LEDs where blue and green, so i waited 3 hours to see what was going to happen, but nothing happened, then I started to look for some tutorials to solve the problem, first tried through ADB and it didn't worked, after that I tried through the Download Mode, don't worked again, then I tried flasing through FlashTool, guess what? Didn't worked! Anyone here now how to solve the problem?

PS: ADB don't recognize more the G2.
PS2: Sorry for my bad english

Nickyvo1003
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laacerda View Post
Hey guys, whats up? I have a D805 G2, then today I decided to install PA. First I wiped all the system, then flashed the ROM and the GApps, so it was time to do the reboot and I did, but what happened was that the G2 was stuck at the LG logo and the LEDs where blue and green, so i waited 3 hours to see what was going to happen, but nothing happened, then I started to look for some tutorials to solve the problem, first tried through ADB and it didn't worked, after that I tried through the Download Mode, don't worked again, then I tried flasing through FlashTool, guess what? Didn't worked! Anyone here now how to solve the problem?

PS: ADB don't recognize more the G2.
PS2: Sorry for my bad english
I was same as you before. I followed this thread and my phone back to works normally.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476
Good luck to you!

Laacerda
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickyvo1003 View Post
I was same as you before. I followed this thread and my phone back to works normally.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476
Good luck to you!
Dude, I already tried this, the PC don't recognize the phone, I'm going to try that in another PC and see what happens

Howie Dub
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laacerda View Post
Dude, I already tried this, the PC don't recognize the phone, I'm going to try that in another PC and see what happens
How about this method? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2471370

I was in the same boat as you with the logo and flashing LED and this worked for me on my T-Mobile G2. Are you on the latest drivers from LG? Make sure to upgrade through the options menu.