XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can't boot in CM11 4.4.2

Tip us?

Kraix
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [Q] Can't boot in CM11 4.4.2

I installed CM11 on System4 in BMM (because on System3 I have a JB ROM) but everytime I try to boot on System4 it just stays at a black screen. System1 is JB leak 3.
What am I doing wrong?

darth_nihar
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraix View Post
I installed CM11 on System4 in BMM (because on System3 I have a JB ROM) but everytime I try to boot on System4 it just stays at a black screen. System1 is JB leak 3.
What am I doing wrong?
What size partition did u put and did u clean flash it etc need more info bro..........
♪♫♪ If you liked it then you should have put a THANK on it ♪♫♪

The Following User Says Thank You to darth_nihar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kraix
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by darth_nihar View Post
What size partition did u put and did u clean flash it etc need more info bro..........
Clean install with 1GB data partition, 300 or 500MB system partition (forgot), 300 MB cache partition. I wiped everything on that system before flashing. Could it be that the system partition is too small? It worked for every JB ROM like this. I'll try with a bigger one once I have some time.

Super_Commando
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Make the system partition 500mb, and try again. If it doesn't work, try downloading the rom again, maybe u got a corrupt download.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Super_Commando For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

darth_nihar
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraix View Post
Clean install with 1GB data partition, 300 or 500MB system partition (forgot), 300 MB cache partition. I wiped everything on that system before flashing. Could it be that the system partition is too small? It worked for every JB ROM like this. I'll try with a bigger one once I have some time.
Ya increase the system as well as data to 800 thats what i use it will work then..............
♪♫♪ If you liked it then you should have put a THANK on it ♪♫♪

The Following User Says Thank You to darth_nihar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kraix
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Yep, the system image space was the problem. It needs 500MB for KitKat. I always tought that it would give some kind of error while flashing if there's not enough space. Apparently not. Thanks guys.