5,595,964 Members 30,980 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG Official 4.4 build info?

Tip us?

AndroidUser00110001
Old
(Last edited by AndroidUser00110001; 12th December 2013 at 06:12 PM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3595

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarFighter View Post
AndroidUser, what's your knowledge with kernels. That is the last key element

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I can debug and possibly fix it but would have too see what's going on. Is it 3.40 based kernel?

I have to ask out of curiosity. Why would this person lose their job if the file was shared before ROM booted but if ROM was shared when it booted this individual would not lose their job?

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
If you would like to make a small donation for my work you may do so by clicking HERE.
You may also Tweet me a Starbucks Trenta Iced Black Tea 4 pump classic which is my go go juice that keeps me going @androiduser0001 by clicking HERE. Thanks!

AndroidUser00110001
Old
Thanks Meter 3595

DONATE TO ME
Ha...a couple of those people you mentioned have asked me for help on other issues. I was more than happy to help out rather than leaving them stuck with the issues they were having...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarFighter View Post
We have devs like BigFau, Vertigo, Houstonn and theDroidFanatic. That is enough. We promised not to leak this so we aren't breaking that promise

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

If you would like to make a small donation for my work you may do so by clicking HERE.
You may also Tweet me a Starbucks Trenta Iced Black Tea 4 pump classic which is my go go juice that keeps me going @androiduser0001 by clicking HERE. Thanks!

AndroidUser00110001
Old
Thanks Meter 3595

DONATE TO ME
I guess someone took their ball and went home so no one else can play

Steamer86
Old
Thanks Meter 126
Discuss it in PM. Issues here are: 1. They actually don't have anything. 2: A form of profit. 3: Want trusted people from leaking faulty builds as it will indeed create an idiot ****storm. I'll go with 3. If you guys are indeed making progress, I thank you and am waiting patiently for official working beta, or plain official when released.