5,593,293 Members 33,265 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

To those complaining about lack of development here

Tip us?

tonyevo52
Old
(Last edited by tonyevo52; 21st December 2013 at 06:00 PM.)
Thanks Meter 287
I was flashing a lot until I put Viper on my phone, team venom was good to go and their rom was Damn near perfect, however, had this phone for a couple weeks now and getting that itch to root and start screwing with it, just wonder if it's best to wait until the next update and then root, not sure how complicated it is on a Samsung phone to upgrade to a new version when MJ4 gets replaced. Still reading and doing reasearch on Odin, looks simple though, I've always had HTC phones.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

strongsteve
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 16593

DONATE TO ME
There is doubt ... freeza is the most valuable dev in these forums.

"ANY DAY THAT GOOGLE DOESNT UPDATE SOMETHING IS A GOOD DAY"

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to strongsteve For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bigpappags3
Old
Thanks Meter 2665
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyevo52 View Post
I was flashing a lot until I put Viper on my phone, team venom was good to go and their rom was Damn near perfect, however, had this phone for a couple weeks now and getting that itch to root and start screwing with it, just wonder if it's best to wait until the next update and then root, not sure how complicated it is on a Samsung phone to upgrade to a new version when MJ4 gets replaced. Still reading and doing reasearch on Odin, looks simple though, I've always had HTC phones.

It's pretty simple. ..I would just go for it. .. In fact I did go for it the day I got my phone. ..lol forgot to check for an update first. .. but it's good freeza has hooked up the firmware tar so I'm all good. Thanks Freeza and crew for making this an even bigger beast than what it already was!

http://i.imgur.com/qrByUGN.jpg
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigpappags3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tonyevo52
Old
Thanks Meter 287
Done.. Mic pointed me in the right direction... Just have to start checking out some roms...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonyevo52 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]