XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Having driver problems

Tip us?

Tiger429
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Having driver problems

I'm having trouble with getting my phone to connect to Odin and kies. It is saying my phone doesn't have the drivers to connect. Haven't had this problem yet. Anyone know a proper fix. I'm running on sacs rom 5.0. I did try updating to mk2 with mobile Odin but dialer freezes and no sound. So I flashed it back to mf9. After that I have been trying to connect with Odin so I can download properly.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

imbmiller
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger429 View Post
I'm having trouble with getting my phone to connect to Odin and kies. It is saying my phone doesn't have the drivers to connect. Haven't had this problem yet. Anyone know a proper fix. I'm running on sacs rom 5.0. I did try updating to mk2 with mobile Odin but dialer freezes and no sound. So I flashed it back to mf9. After that I have been trying to connect with Odin so I can download properly.

What version of Windows? I've never had success using odin on win 8, I always have to use a win 7 box

SPH-L720 on T-mobile renamed the KMA-S720 (Kiss My A** - Sprint 720)

Guide: SPH-L720 Domestic SIM Unlock For T-Mobile

Tiger429
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbmiller View Post
What version of Windows? I've never had success using odin on win 8, I always have to use a win 7 box

I do have windows 8 and i was running odin fine its just when i hook up my phone to the computer it says correct drivers are not installed. when i go to the bottom right and click on the usb deal for the phone it pulls up a window of devices and by my phone is a yellow triangle with !. and its telling me the drivers are not on my phone...Its really weird.

imbmiller
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger429 View Post
I do have windows 8 and i was running odin fine its just when i hook up my phone to the computer it says correct drivers are not installed. when i go to the bottom right and click on the usb deal for the phone it pulls up a window of devices and by my phone is a yellow triangle with !. and its telling me the drivers are not on my phone...Its really weird.
Can you try from win 7 instead? That should clear up any problems.

SPH-L720 on T-mobile renamed the KMA-S720 (Kiss My A** - Sprint 720)

Guide: SPH-L720 Domestic SIM Unlock For T-Mobile

Tiger429
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Can't don't have a computer with that on it.