XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(HELP) Possible soft brick

Tip us?

AndroidSupplier
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default (HELP) Possible soft brick

Okay here is the problem guys. I have my note three for three weeks now. Rooted it day one. But It seems with every phone I have addiction with flashing roms. I change around a lot. I have owned four devices this year. S4, note 3, nexus 4 and galaxy nexus. Rooted every device never had an issue that couldn't be fixed by flashing the stock tar via odin. The other day I flashed compulsion kernel and put me in a boot loop. So I did the natural thing and download the stock tar and flash via odin. First time was a bust. It said it was successful. Still put me in boot loop so I downloaded the stock tar from another location and tried again. Still no dice and still have boot loop. Tried flashing a custom rom after flashing the stock tar. Nothing still boot loop and I've also tried different recoveries and still nothing. I know its not hard bricked because I can still boot into recovery. I am actually a sales rep at a corporate tmobile store and did a warrarnty exchange and they are overnighting me another note three and I am going to send this one back. Little concerned as to having the rooted status on the device is going to go over. A couple times after I flashed the stock tar I got it to boot but then it would say "process system stopped responding wait or ok" then after clicked okay it reboots. I really hope there is someone out there with a solution.

AndroidSupplier
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default HELP

This isnt your usual soft brick. If someone could please help I would appreciate it!!

chuko303
Old
Thanks Meter 361
Dude my phone out of nowhere bricklooped today like literally. I installed different roms no dice. 3 backups including the stock one and nothing still bootlooped I tried the brickloop fixer on jovys darthstalker v6 and I'm back up and running but if I reboot or turn off phone and reboot it goes into same bootloop he's a smart, brilliant dev I'm sure he can help me out as well as you

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
Sent from my Alieonic note2!!!